Only 5? i've got way more...
1. black rhino, super 8 and poker but thats only bad habits when i'm poor. I should have said in the things i'd do if i were a millionaire, i'd play all i wanted to, whenever i wanted. It would still be a bad habit but at least i could afford to play it.
2. my fingernails, if i'm not biting them i'm picking, peeling or otherwise abusing and constantly destroying them
3. Plucking out the grey hairs, and the white ones, and the silver
4. i cry alot and i'm sure its disgusting to see a woman my age crying but i cant help it. I cry at the movies, i cry when i'm happy and i cry when i'm sad.
5. Whatever it is that i do when dh says "you're just like your mother"
6. I have to squeeze in another one. I talk too much. Actually thats not true, i'm really very quiet. I type too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Speaking of bad habits....I bought you your birthday present a few days ago and have been playing with it ever since....so have the kids. I am going to buy myself one, it's software "Reel Deal" Slots and it looks and feels just like casino machines...except they don't have Black Rhino, but other similar things.
Post a Comment